Samsung Galaxy S8 has been on the shelf in the early 2017. Many Android smart phone users prefer to change their old ones to this fantastic Galaxy S8. Then they may encounter the data transfer problem. For example, generally contacts are the most important data in our phones or tablets. So in this article we will show you how to how to transfer old Android contacts to new Samsung Galaxy S8.
Android Contacts Transfer Software
There are many data transfer tools in the market. You’re supposed to choose an all-in-one helper perform the important data transfer. Here we will take Yolisoft Phone Data Transfer for example and check how it works.
1. Download this contact transfer software on your PC or Mac.
2. Choose “Phone to Phone” part to continue.
3. Connect your old Android and new S8 to the computer and enable the USB debugging on each device.
4. After the two devices are detected by the software, check the source and destination. If they are not in the right place, use “flip” to change according to your needs.
5. Start copy your contacts from old Android to new Samsung Galaxy S8.
If you finish the steps as the instructions in their official website, your old contacts will be on your new S8. As an all-in-one software, there are also other features you may want to know.
- Phone to Phone Transfer：
It allows you transfer data like contacts, text messages, call logs, videos, music, calendar and apps between Android and Android and between Android and iPhone.
- Backup Your Phone:
In order to protect your data once and for all, you can backup your Android or iPhone device to computer.
- Restore Your Data:
If you want to restore your old data to your current devices, you can count on this. You are allowed to restore from iTunes backup, Phone Transfer backup and etc.