Nowadays many Android manufactures produce more and more Android phones and tablets. So if you buy a new device, you will have the need to transfer your data from the old Android to new Android.
Some users may use bluetooth to transfer some basic data like contacts and photos. But this way is a little bit slow and it is limited to only copy contacts and photos between Android devices. Here this article will give you some tips on how to transfer data from Android to Android.
Option One: transfer data from Android to Android free
With the increasing needs of transferring data between Android devices, many Android manufactures create some apps or software to complete this task. For example, Samsung Smart Switch, HTC Sync Companion, LG Backup, Sony Xperia Transfer, Motorola Migrate and etc. You can a suitable one to perform the transition between Android with these free helpers.
However, there are also some disadvantages of these free Android data transfer apps.
- They are only compatible with their brands. That means you can only transfer data between the devices which come from the same brand.
- Some of them only support a few phone types of their brand. For example, Samsung Smart Switch only allows you to transfer files from old Android devices to the Samsung Galaxy devices.
For most Android users, you might probably need an all-in-one data transfer tool for Android. Be patient to read the next part.
Option Two: Android data transfer software
Yolisoft Phone Data Transfer is a professional tool. This one-click solution can help you in transferring many data between Android devices like contacts, photos, call logs, videos, music, calendar, apps and etc. In addition, most Android devices are supported, such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, HUAWEI, Motorola, OnePlus, Google, Lenovo, XiaoMi and etc.
1. Download and run this Android data transfer software on your computer.
2. Connect the two Android devices to PC or Mac via USB cables and enable the USB debugging.
3. Make sure that you have the right devices as source and destination.
4. Select the file types you need and start copy to finish the transfer process.
After following these steps above, your new Android should be carried with all your old data. If you have any questions on phone data transfer, contact email@example.com.